|Days||Meal (Breakfast/lunch)||Snack (Breakfast/evening snack)|
|Day 5||Ragi Apple Halwa||Mashed Apple pear or mashed apple sweet potato|
|Day 6||Suji Porridge/ Suji Apple Kheer/Suji Banana Halwa||Mashed Carrot beetroot or mashed banana chikku|
|Day 7||Barley Porridge||Apple Carrot soup|
What kind of food can I give my 7 month old baby?
By now, your baby’s diet should include grains, fruits, vegetables, and meats, and they should be eating two to three meals a day. In addition to rice, barley, or oat cereal, you can introduce grain products your baby can grab, such as toast, crackers, and dry cereal. Avoid any colorful, sugary cereals.
What foods can 7 month olds not eat?
Foods to avoid giving babies and young children
- Salt. Babies shouldn’t eat much salt, as it isn’t good for their kidneys. …
- Sugar. Your baby doesn’t need sugar. …
- Saturated fat. Don’t give your child too many foods that are high in saturated fat, such as crisps, biscuits and cakes. …
- Honey. …
- Whole nuts and peanuts. …
- Some cheeses. …
- Raw and lightly cooked eggs. …
- Rice drinks.
What do Indian babies eat?
Indian toddlers adore khichdi, a mushy rice-and-lentil-based dish (think a spicy, turmeric-yellow rice porridge), because it’s easy to swallow, while parents love that it includes just about every food group a growing child needs.
What can I give my 7 month old for breakfast?
- Option 1: Whole Ancient Grain Baby Cereal.
- Option 2: Mashed avocado.
- Option 3: Avocado and Pea Puree.
- Option 4: Apple and acorn squash mash (pureed apples and squash mixed)
- Option 5: Pureed peaches or soft cooked pears.
How much water should a 7 month old drink?
A 6-12 month old baby needs two to eight ounces of water per day on top of the water they get from breast milk/formula. Taking sips from their cups throughout the day will usually get them the water they need.
Can a 7 month old eat yogurt?
Most pediatricians recommend starting your infant on Yogurt around 7-8 months of age. Some pediatricians also recommend yogurt as a great first food (from 6 months+). Selecting a Whole Milk Yogurt is the most beneficial to your infant as babies need fats in their diets for proper growth.
Why can’t babies have strawberries?
There’s also the potential for choking. Whole strawberries, or even those cut into large chunks, can be a choking hazard for babies and even toddlers. Instead of cut up pieces, try making pureed strawberries at home.
Which fruit is best for babies?
- Mandarins – A rich source of vitamin C and antioxidants, and babies love the taste of fresh, juicy mandarins.
- Plums – Plums are a good source of vitamins A and C, and are high in fibre and low in cholesterol.
- Kiwi fruit – Also known as Chinese Gooseberries, these are rich in vitamin C, fibre, potassium and folate.
What can 6 month olds eat?
From around 6 months
You can start weaning with single vegetables and fruits – try blended, mashed, or soft cooked sticks of parsnip, broccoli, potato, yam, sweet potato, carrot, apple or pear. You could also try baby rice mixed with your baby’s usual milk.
What can I give my 7 month old for lunch?
Lunch ideas for babies and young children
- lamb curry with rice.
- cauliflower cheese with cooked pasta pieces.
- baked beans (reduced salt and sugar) with toast.
- scrambled egg with toast, chapatti or pitta bread served with vegetable finger foods.
- cottage cheese (full-fat) dip with pitta bread, cucumber and carrot sticks.
When should I give water to my baby?
If your baby is under 6 months old, they only need to drink breastmilk or infant formula. From 6 months of age, you can give your baby small amounts of water, if needed, in addition to their breastmilk or formula feeds.
Can we give idli to 7 month baby?
can i give idli to 7 month old baby – FirstCry Parenting. A. Yes u can give steamed idli. Dip it in dal water or breastmilk, make it soft and then feed the baby.
Is Weetabix OK for 7 month old?
As with any food, you can give your baby Weetabix once they’re over six months as they start weaning. Weetabix and its related products including Ready Break or Oatibix aren’t suitable for babies under six months. You can find more nutritional and safety information about Weetabix on their website.
What fruits can a 7 month old eat?
You can incorporate them in your baby’s food menu in either mashed or pureed form. Bananas, peaches, mangoes, Sapodilla or Chikoo, kiwis, and papayas are some of the best fruits to start with.
Can a 7 month old eat Weetabix?
Weetabix, Ready brek and Oatibix are not suitable for infants under six months, and are not produced specifically for infants or young children. The Department of Health recommends you use mashed up family foods when possible. Cow’s milk is not suitable until 12 months and sugar and salt are not to be added.