What do you say in a baby card?
- “So happy for you two! …
- “Ahhh! …
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.”
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real. …
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
8 сент. 2016 г.
Who do you address a baby gift to?
Name the parents, mother or family (whoever you’re directing the card to) Say congratulations. Name the baby (if you know the name)
Do you write a baby shower card to both parents?
If it’s a couple’s shower, you should address both of the parents in the card. In the case that the baby shower is more traditional, and it is just being thrown for the mother, address the card to the mom-to-be. When addressing the card, think about your relationship to the recipient.
How do you congratulate expecting parents?
Baby Shower Messages
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
- Congratulations and well wishes on new beginnings.
- Welcome to the world little one! …
- Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
16 окт. 2017 г.
What do you say to someone about to give birth?
10 Things to Say During Labor
- You’re Doing a Great Job. She may not believe you, even if it’s true. …
- I Love You. …
- Think of the Baby. …
- You’re Going to Be a Great Mother. …
- Awesome! …
- Keep Going. …
- I’m Here for You. …
- Just a Bit More.
Do you address baby shower card to mom or baby?
If the celebration is a couples shower then go ahead and address the card to mom and dad-to-be. If you are unsure or just want to play it safe, you can always address the card “for baby” and include his or her name if you already know it.
Do I take a card to a baby shower?
You can skip wrapping it, a handwritten card, and bows, but if one thing is essential it’s the gift receipt! There’s a lot of options out there in terms of stores on where to find baby gear, so do your new mom friend a favor and let her make it easy to return or exchange your gift.
Do you put Dad’s name on baby shower card?
If this is the case, address the baby shower card by writing both the mother and the father’s names on your new baby card. It’s most important to consider how you would address the recipient when you talk to her or him. Most personal letters or cards use the salutation “Dear” followed by a comma.
What should I write for a baby shower card?
- “So happy for you.”
- “Wishing all the best for you and your baby-to-be.”
- “Wishing you sweet times ahead…”
- “Can’t wait to meet baby!”
- “Your family is about to get even cuter.”
- “Blessings to baby and you.”
- “Praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both you and baby.”
11 июл. 2019 г.
What do you write in a baby shower card instead of a book?
Some popular book inscriptions that you can use are:
“Yours is a story so brave and true, and life is awaiting the hero in you!” “I’m so excited to meet you and share my favorite book with you!” “Give with love and the hope that these simple words will open the world of literature to you.”
What do I write on a card for a shower?
- “So happy for you.”
- “With warmest wishes for the bride-to-be…”
- “What a busy and exciting time! …
- “Please don’t mind my happy tears. …
- “Wishing you all the best today, on your wedding day, and in your life together.”
- “Blessings to you as you prepare to say I do.”
- “Just wanted to shower you with some happy wishes!”
1 июл. 2019 г.
Do you say congratulations to someone who is pregnant?
There’s only one polite thing to say when someone tells you she is pregnant: Congratulations.
What do you say to an expecting mother?
Baby Shower Congratulations Messages
- So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you… congratulations!
- Hip, hip, hurrah! You two are going to make such amazing parents.
- Ahhh! …
- Here’s to smiles, laughter, patience, and joy. …
- Congratulations! …
- Congratulations on making a miracle! …
- Congrats and hats off to you two.
27 июл. 2020 г.
Is it OK to say good luck to a pregnant woman?
It means that we hope the baby comes at the right time and that the mother has a good moment on delivery. … I usually wish them an uneventful pregnancy and birth. Nothing wrong with “good luck” though.