Within YouTube, log into your account by clicking the picture icon in the top right corner. Go to your settings. Parents can restrict kids’ YouTube access within their YouTube settings. Enable the Restricted Mode setting.
How do I stop my child watching certain videos on YouTube?
From the Watch Page
- Tap More at the top of the video.
- Tap Block.
- In the dialog box that appears, select Block this video, or select Block this channel to block the channel associated with the video.
- Tap Block again.
- Enter the numbers that you see written on the screen, or enter your custom passcode.
How do I restrict YouTube content?
Log into your YouTube/Google account. Click on the “three-dot” icon for ‘Settings. ‘ Select ‘Settings’ > ‘General.
Update YouTube Permissions on Phones and Tablets
- Click on your account button in the top right corner.
- Tap ‘Settings. ‘
- Click ‘Restricted Mode’ Filtering.
- Turn ‘Restricted Mode’ on.
8 окт. 2020 г.
How do I put parental controls on YouTube?
- Tap the Lock icon in the bottom corner of any page in the app.
- Complete the multiplication problem or read and enter the numbers that appear. …
- Select Settings .
- Select your child’s profile and enter your parent account password.
- Select Preschool, Younger, Older, or Approve content yourself.
How do I restrict content on YouTube app?
How To Restrict YouTube on Android Devices
- Open Google Play Store application on your device and tap menu in the left corner.
- Select Settings from left panel.
- Select Parental Controls then turn Parental Controls on.
- Create a 4 digit rememberable PIN that your child don’t know.
- Choose filters and restrictions that is proper for age of your child.
14 дек. 2018 г.
What is restricted mode on YouTube?
What is Restricted Mode? Restricted Mode is an additional setting which can be enabled on the YouTube website and app. If enabled it restricts the availability of potentially mature or objectionable content.
How do I restrict YouTube on iPhone?
[Tip] How to hide or block YouTube from iPhone / iPad
- Open the Setting app (the gray gear icon).
- Tap “General”
- Scroll down and tap “Restrictions”
- Tap “Enable Restrictions” if not enabled yet.
- Then, type a secret 4-digit passcode twice.
- Scroll down and tap “Websites”
- Tap “Limit Adult Content”.
- Tap “Add a Website” in the NEVER ALLOW section.
19 июл. 2016 г.
How do I put parental controls on YouTube on IPAD?
If you want to enable the parental controls feature on YouTube app for iOS, do the following:
- Open YouTube app in iOS and tap on your account icon in the upper corner.
- Tap on “Settings” in the account menu options.
- Tap on “Restricted Mode Filtering”
- Choose “Strict” in the Restricted Mode Filtering options.